Thursday, November 3, 2016

Seventh Generation New Baby Sample Kit Review



I was selected to receive a sample of Seventh Generation baby products, for free as part of the Generation Good community. 
I received a traval size samples of the new coconut care moisture lotion, free and clear diapers in size two, two free and clear wipes, and a coupon booklet. 

The New coconut care is made with pure coconut oil. 
It is clinically proven gentle on babies' skin and pediatrician tested. It contains no sulfates, phthalates, parabens, formaldehyde donors, mieral oil or petrolatum. 
It comes in mositure lotion, foraming shampoo and wash, and diaper cream. 

Free and clear diaperes.
free and clear diapers are ultra absorbent and soft, made for baby's sensitive skin, 0% lotions or fragrances, new special quilited liner in sizes newborn to two to protect baby's skin, made with unbleached cotton, made with sustainable sourced materials. 


Free and clear wipes.
Seventh generations free and clear wipes are soft and gentle clean that is safe for baby's bottom, hands, and face, are made for baby's with sensitive skin, fragrance free, contains no alcohol, parabens, or phenoxyethanol, and are a thick a soft cloth for the toughest messes. 

I've tried Seventh Generation's free and clear diapers and wipes in the past and absoutely fell in love with them. 
The wipes are actually thick, soft, and gentle on my baby's skin. I love that they are fragrance free and contain another harsh. 
The diapers are just as great. They don't contain harsh chemicals and they are super absorbent. They are perfect for my son.
I actually don't like the coconut care products. I love coconut but hate the way it smells. It didn't break my son out and he has sensitive skin. It also made his skin soft but I don't be purchasing anything because of the scent. 

I'm so glad I was selected to receive this sample kit. I LOVE Seventh Generation and so does my son. 

Sign up on Seventh Generation's Generation Good to receive kits like this and more! 

Thanks for reading! 

The information about these products were pulled straight from Seventh Generations website. They are not my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment